- Walk for ten minutes morning, lunch and night
- Have a dance party with your family or friends
- Wrestle with your kids, spouse, roommates or friends
- Try yoga, pilates, aerobics or martial arts either in a class or at home on a DVD
- Go to the roller skating rink
- Play tag with your kids or friends at the park
- Go for a hike or bike ride
- Throw the Frisbee around at the park
- Play a sport or go for a run
- Sit on a fitness ball at work
- Take the stairs, walk more when possible
- Most of all, find what you love, be active and have fun!
No matter what you like to do, find something active you enjoy and do it consistently. Remember, exercise is anything you enjoy that gets your heart rate and breathing up. Literally anything. So find an activity you enjoy doing and start exercising, your way. Here are some suggestions:
No judging: we’re all on the same journey, just at different stages so let’s not tear each other down.